Gin-based natural multipurpose spray with Aloe Vera & Witch Hazel, scented with Cedar or Lavender Essential Oil. Long-lasting & lightly scented.
Used as a deodorant, gin kills the stinky bacteria in your armpit while the aloe & witch hazel keeps your skin hydrated & happy, working together to make you smell fresh & clean.
Aluminum & Paraben Free.
- Easy spray-on application, no mess!
- Does not stain clothing or fabric.
- Non-greasy and residue-free.
- Can be used as a hand cleanser, room spray, etc.
Scent profile: Cedar (woodsy with light citrus) or Lavender (warm & floral).
Directions of use: Shake bottle, spray each armpit 2-3 times and allow to dry. Reapply through the day as needed.
Shelf life: 12 months
Considerations: If you are making the switch to a natural deodorant for the first time, it may take up to 21 days for your body to adjust. Be patient for results to materialize! Things might be fine after the first week, but you may notice an increase in body odour in the second and third weeks as your body sweats more than usual and expels built-up toxins and chemicals from your sweat glands. Your underarm bacteria will also change as you switch to a new or natural deodorant and normalize over the first few weeks of use.
There are lots of things that can affect body odour, other than deodorant. Try some of the things below to naturally keep your smell under control:
1. Reapply during the day as needed (it's small enough to keep on hand).
2. Avoid wearing synthetic fabrics as they can trap unpleasant odours.
3. Stay well hydrated as this will dilute your sweat and reduce the amount of bacteria present.
4. Stay active and sweat regularly to help detox your body.
5. Keep your armpits clean and wash them thoroughly when bathing.
6. Apply after your shower, after your morning coffee or as often as needed.
This product does contain alcohol & essential oils, please be aware of and store safely.