COVID-19 Safety Plan
Skwachàys Gallery COVID-19 Safety Plan
All customers, visitors, artists and volunteers must adhere to the following protocols for the Skwachàys Gallery.
- Wearing a mask inside the Gallery is MANDATORY.
- Occupancy in the Lodge and Gallery is limited to 6 customers, guests, visitors, artists or volunteers.
- You will be notified by Gallery Staff if the Gallery is at a limit and be asked to wait, appropriately distanced on the sidewalk outside the Gallery, until occupancy limits allow you to enter.
- At all times, maintain a distance of 2 meters from other customers, visitors, artists, volunteers or staff.
- The Skwachàys Gallery prohibits entry by anyone who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days or has arrived from outside Canada within the last 14 days, or anyone under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer to self-isolate.
- All are requested to follow directional arrows while in the gallery and, if communicating with the Gallery Manager or purchasing goods, to line up as noted by the floor signs.
- Customers are encouraged not to handle merchandise that they do not intend to purchase.
- Customer fitting rooms are not available in the Skwachàys Gallery.
- Deliveries and any artist or visitor with business in the gallery must adhere to these protocols.
- Please use the Sanitizer Station upon entry to the Gallery and the Sanitizer Station before paying for goods.